2017-18 Samdhaana Teacher Training
withSaraCain-da Costa at Synergy Yoga Rock Hill
Next held on Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
This enrollment runs from Wed Sep 13, 2017 - Wed Sep 19, 2018
Deepen your own understandings of this ancient healing practice and aid others in the development of self. The training is integrative and developed to immerse you in all aspects of yoga:
• studies in philosophy
• studies in the Chakra system and Ayurveda
• understanding the asana practice and its purpose
• the role of prana and the use of pranayama
• biomechanics and physiology of stretching
• anatomy in relation to alignment and adjustments
• learn to teach multi level formats; Vinyasa, Yoga Basics, Foundations class
• the ability to sequence a balanced class in multiple formats, teaching methodology, and more Samdhaana Yoga is a vinyasa based practice for healing and strengthening.
You'll learn how to create multi-layered sequencing that provides varying options for multiple peak postures in linear and mandala formats. Please join us in becoming a guide and sharing yoga in its whole form – as a means of healing and maintaining the health of mind, body, and spirit, and the cultivation of soul.
Samdhaana yoga teacher training is a must do–there is no other program that prepares the new yoga instructor to create classes that are good for both the body and soul! The Samdhaana sequences that we learned will ensure that we are well able to create meaningful classes that will help every student find the precise body openings and alignments they will need to have before moving into any pose–what a gift!!!! The use of the mandala format, makes every class a fun and interactive dance for both the student and the instructor. Who could ask for more?
Investment $2,800 ($450 deposit) Early Bird $2,500 if paid in full by September 1, 2017($250 deposit)
This is a one year program 2017-2018 beginning: September 13, 2017 - September 19, 2018 Every Wednesday 6pm-9:30pm One Saturday Class July 28 10am-4pm *no classes 11/22;12/27;1/3 and 7/4
Location TBD (within walking distance of the studio)
Payment plan available contact: Sara Cain-da Costa at