INSPIRED LIVING YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Our focus is on utilizing yoga as a tool for movement towards transformation body, mind, and soul. We give you tools on how to be successful and are direct about what the current market demands. We work on helping you build self-awareness, and how to become the best teacher you can be, authentic to who you are. We focus on what will make you able to lead a successful class from the moment you leave training.
In this training, you will practice and learn Vinyasa Flow Yoga style along with an exploration of meditation and pranayama. Learn and grow your yoga guide tools, experience hands-on techniques, and gain the knowledge to teach a dynamic, passionate, and creative Vinyasa Yoga Class. We encourage an open-mind during training, not only to foster acceptance of all included, but to aid in character development and self-study.In this immersive and extensive training we'll learn and study:
- The background and history of yoga, though not emphasizing any particular religion or world view.
- The Chakra System.
- Overview of Ayurveda and how it's connected to the modern yoga practice.
- Basic Anatomy & physiology to aid in teaching a safe, balanced class to accommodate all bodies.
- Verbal and hands-on assists that promote safe physical alignment and deepening of the asana practice.
- How to guide multi level Vinyasa class experience ranging from Basics to Power and Deep Stretch/Restorative.
- Scripts to sequence creative balanced linear and mandala (circular) patterns around the mat.
- The business of Yoga and how to market yourself using current platforms.
- Workbooks are provided.
- Mandatory reading is not included in our pricing. Students will be notified about the books upon registration.
- All classes at Synergy are 50% off for the duration of training.
- Mentoring available.
- Discounts on workshops.
For more information, questions or setting up the payment plan call 803-366-9642 or email email@example.com
*We believe in helping people to find their true, authentic, compassionate selves, and translate that into a class experience.
*We ask that you answer the following questions and send your completed submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
*If your submission is approved, we will request that you come in for a brief interview.
Please share with us a little bit about your yoga practice.
What new awareness do you hope to come to during this training?
From where do you draw the most inspiration in your life? Please share an example or two.
List up to 3 things that have changed/improved in your life since you’ve started practicing yoga.
Please let us know anything about you that may affect your ability to participate fully in this training.(i.e., pregnancy, injuries, medications, etc.)
Do you have any concerns or fears about doing teacher training? If so, what are they?Training Dates and Times 2017-2018:
December 6 & 9 - 10
January 17 & 20-21
February 7 & 9-11
February 28 and March 3-4
March 21 & 24-25
April 18 & 21-22
May 9 & 12-13
June 6 & 9-10
$2,400 Early Bird
$2,800 Payment Plan is available with monthly installments of $287.50, after a non-refundable $500
Payment plan contact: email@example.com
I just completed the 200 hour Teacher Training program and it was wonderful! Sara is an amazing teacher, instructor and leader as she guided us through the training. This was the best training course I have ever attended not only because I have fallen in love with the sequencing, but because Sara did such a fantastic job! The course acknowledges how to teach to others safely, energetically and with a positive spirit! If you are considering becoming a Certified Yoga Teacher, this program is by far, the best around.! See you on the mat! Carol L.
We give you the space to explore, grow, and ultimately have an experience in developing self on and off the mat. Every body is welcome to join us in becoming a guide sharing yoga in its true form.